Wing Digger Compost Aerator
- Tubular steel construction
- Overall Length: 31 inches
- Padded, rubber handle length: 7 inches
- Approximate weight is 1.5 lbs.
- Aerator designed for use with stationary home composters or compost bins
- To speed composting, contents should be mixed, aerated, and watered when dry
- Wingdigger is great to ease the strain on your back
- It easily lifts and mixes the more decomposed bottom layers with newer compost
- This helps to decrease compacting so the microorganisms in your compost do their thing.
The Wingdigger is especially designed to get right down to the bottom
of your compost pile without you having to break a sweat or your back!
It easily lifts and mixes the more decomposed bottom layers with newer
compost, and decreases compacting so the microorganisms in your heap
can breathe and work for you.
Simply plunge the Wingdigger in and out
of your Earth Machine several times a week, in the summer.