Earthmate 12/22/33 Watt CFL
to replace your 50/100/150 watt incandescent bulb
- Earthmate brand CFL's are manufactured in a state-of-the-art
facility and lead the industry in both technology advancements and environmental benefits. Earthmate bulbs start faster, maintain richer color, last longer and minimize environmental concerns.
- Earthmate bulbs have the environment in mind with many models using 75% less mercury due to innovative advancements technology.
Another benefit is smaller bulbs, so less waste. Earthmate packaging is non plastic, 100% post consumer waste.
- Technology leadership means the smallest CFL?s in the industry in all wattages. These small bulbs meet and exceed all Energy Star light (lumen) output requirements. Earthmate bulbs fit into more light fixtures due to their size and light output.
- Earthmate performs like your incandescent bulbs with our
no-flicker/instant-on technology. Notice the true rich
incandescent-like color from Earthmate Warm White bulbs. Earthmate?s
longer life will save you money, time and the environment
- Earthmate bulbs will last 10,000 hours, or about 7 years. You?ll
use less energy, help the environment and save money with the use of
each bulb. Using Earthmate is the wise and responsible choice in CFL
- Measues 6" x 2.50"
- 700/1500/2225 brightness
- 7 year manufacturer guarantee
- Soft white
- Remember that you can use a brighter CFL bulb like this even if
maximum lamp requirement reads only 60 or 75 or 100 watts.
From the Manufacturer
This 6 pack of 33w 3-Way Spiral 2700K replaces a standard incandescent
50/100/150w in soft white. It will emit a warm incandescent light
feeling much like you’re used to, and it will come on just as fast with
no flicker! This will be the smallest 3-Way CFL you will have purchased
and will fit into more fixtures than another brand because we can use
smaller diameter glass unlike most other brands. You will also enjoy 3
distinct light levels as you'd expect from a standard 3 Way. It will
last about 13 times longer than a standard light bulb, which can be as
many as 7 years of life. Earthmate Lighting products are the premium in
Compact Fluorescent technology both from a technological and an
environmental standpoint. Earthmate’s commitment to quality vs
commodity is evident in many features within each bulb. From our
instant-on guarantee, longer life, richer truer color and high lumen
output from smaller bulbs, Earthmate stands apart. Through technology
innovation, we can use less mercury than other brands in many of our
bulbs, and 75% less energy than standard incandescents. Our packaging
is 100% recycled paper and we only use soy based inks. Put all of that
together and you have the most environmentally sensitive CFL brand on
the market today.