14 Watt Chandelier Mini-base E12 CFL (60 Watt Equiv.)
Finally, hard to find mini-base CFLs are
available for fixtures like chandeliers and candelabras.
This 14 watt replaces a regular 60W incandescent bulb, saving you
70%. With its Integrated Circuitry it has an instant soft-start. No
more waiting for them to warm up. Plus these CFLs have an attractive
design for your decorative fixtures. With an 8,000 hour life, you'd
need 8 regular 60W bulbs to equal it. Less trips to the store, less
hassle, more savings - all in a light bulb!
Here are the facts:
- Light output: 720 Lumens.
- Energy used: 14 watts (~60 watt incandescent).
- Life: 8000 hours.
- Overall length: 5.4" x 1.9" diameter.
- Color Temp: 3000k warm light.
- Projected Lifetime energy savings: $14.40 or more.
- NOT DIMMABLE!
Be sure to check whether you have a mini (skinny) or medium