Multi-Purpose Lubricant & Penetrant 12 oz. Spray
Not only outperforms traditional petroleum-based
products but is also safer for you and the environment.
Lubricant and Penetrant has a naturally higher viscosity index
than petroleum-based products, allowing it to more effectively reduce
friction, heat and wear. UltraLube® works wonders for hundreds of
different applications – from industrial requirements in the workplace
to simple uses in and around the home. Use it to penetrate rusted and
sticking parts, or to lubricate sliding parts, rollers, chains, hinges,
doors, windows – almost anything you have that sticks, squeaks, binds
or needs to slide smoothly.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent rust and corrosion preventative, as well as a general
purpose drilling and tapping fluid.
- Works well on plastics and other non-metallic surfaces that
petroleum-based products can damage.
- Lasts longer and is less likely to “thin down” at higher temperatures.
- Extremely high flash point 590°F (310°C) and pour point of -4°F
- Outstanding dielectric properties.
- Water neutral.
- No harsh odors.
- Environmentally non-toxic and readily biodegradable.
- Safer around children and pets than petroleum-based products.
- Contains no zinc or chlorine – non-aerosol products contain no VOCs.
- Listed and registered by the USDA BioPreferred™ program. VIDEO
Long-lasting and virtually odor-free, UltraLube ®
products are the smarter choice when it comes to both performance and
safety - whether used in an industrial setting or a family home.
® greases, oils and spray lubricants are made
from renewable, plant-based stock grown in the U.S.A., making them
safer for use and better for the environment when compared to
Eco-safe advantages of
Base oil derived from vegetables, not petroleum
Safer around the workplace, home, family and pets
No harsh smell
No zinc or chlorine
Eco-friendly advantages of
Byproducts returned to food chain
Reduces dependency on foreign oil
Neutral in water, so it won't pollute rivers, streams, etc.
Replaces and mixes readily with petroleum-based products
Designation means UltraLube ® bio-based lubricants:
Can help federal agencies and contractors meet green
Are proven to be composed of biological products, forestry
materials or renewable domestic agricultural materials
Are part of a program that aims to increase the use of
renewable, biobased and environmentally friendly products
here to read MSDS.