Dr. T’s Nature Products® Slug
& Snail Killer 1 lb. is a new,
unique natural product in the control of destructive slugs and snails. Dr.
T’s Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer contains a
powerful bait that is highly attractive to slugs and snails.
In fact, independent field tests show garden snails and slugs
prefer to eat the bait rather than live plants. Control for snails and
slugs has never been easier!
The concentrated iron, sodium ferric EDTA, in
T’s Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer is also cost
effective since less product is needed for snail and slug control than
with iron phosphate-based baits.
When slugs and snails ingest this sodium ferric bait, it
interferes with their digestive process and makes them stop eating
immediately. After retreating to a safe hiding place, this
bait kills slugs and snails within 3-6 days, making this both a
powerful and easy-to-use slug and snail garden pest control product.
Unlike the synthetic product metaldehyde,
Nature Products® Slug & Snail Killer is safe for use
around pets, wildlife and edible crops. In addition, it will
not harm beneficial insects, making this the best slug and snail
control product for gardens. Since iron is naturally found in
soil, this snail and slug bait will not persist in the environment like
a synthetic formula.
This 1 lb. granular bait covers up to 1,700 square feet.
Application of this slug and snail control product lasts up to 2 weeks.
• Patented formula
• Independent field tests show slugs and snails
prefer to eat the bait rather than live plants
• Contains the concentrated iron, Sodium Ferric EDTA
(6.00%), as active ingredient
• Cost effective since less product is needed for
slug and snail control than with iron phosphate
• Stops slugs and snails from feeding after they
• Safe for use around pets, wildlife and edible crops
• Will not harm beneficial insects
• Will not persist in the environment like a
• Weather-resistant outdoor application
• 1 lb. granular presentation covers 1,700 feet
• Reapplication of product needed after bait is
consumed at 14 day intervals