3 oz. Premium cold
drinking cups made from corn 125 per sleeve.
Centric biodegradable and compostable cold cups are made from
NatureWorks polylactic acid (PLA), which is derived from corn grown in
the USA. Our cups meet the most stringent scientific requirements for
biodegradability and compostability, and are ASTM D6400-99 certified
for "compostable plastics". Even though they are as light and strong as
plastic, they fully biodegrade when composted. Our cups:
- 3 oz Green Stripe Cold Cup
- Height: 2.3"
- Diameter: 2.5"
- Perfect for sample tasting for wine and other cold drinks
- 2500 cups per case (20+ sleeves = $99).
There is no printing on this item.
- Are biodegradable for drinks below 110F.
- Need stored below 110F and away from heat, hot surfaces
and direct sunlight.
- Assures your group that the cups won't outlast the lives of the
Instead of using petroleum based plastics which create toxicity and environmental pollution, you can now use our compostable alternatives.
Please note that composting is required for biodegradation.
These cups will biodegrade within 180 days in a commercial composting facility but can take up to a year or more to biodegrade in a home
Store below 110 degrees F