BioBag Resealable Food
Storage Bags Box - 20 quart bags or case of 12 boxes
Biobag is the first to offer Compostable Food Storage bags to loyal
customers. Bag size = 7” x 8.7” x 2 mil.
20 storage bags per box or 12 boxes per case.
The alternative to regular plastic bags. Made with renewable crops
& Mater-Bi compostable polymers.
These bags are made from a breathable material which helps foods like
veggies and fruits fresher longer. However, they may not be suitable
for long-term storage of all foods. Zip tight seal makes it ideal
for many uses.
- Made from GMO-free crops.
- BPA and polythylene-free.
- Certified by the Biodegradable products Institute.
- Approved by the FDA.
- Great for on-the-go uses such as work, school lunches, picnics or
storage at home.
- Not recommended for use in the microwave or storing liquids.
- Use BioBags within 12 months of purchase.
- Store in a dry, cool area.
- Separate BioBag carefully along perforation.
Force may cause the bag to rip.
- Replace your BioBag every couple of days if
exposed to organic matter.
- DON'T put hot liquids inside bag.
the world’s largest brand of certified compostable bags and films made
from the material, Mater-Bi. Mater-Bi's ingredients consist of starches
derived from plants, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers from both
renewable raw materials and fossil raw materials. No polyethylene is
used in the production process. BioBag products meet ASTM D6400
specifications and our company fully supports California Law regarding
biodegradable and compostable product claims. We will never compromise
our earth or our standards.
Together we can begin…
Changing The World Without Changing The Earth
products are certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI).