Universal Intelligent Battery Charger (plug in)
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use, FAST and Universal for different types of batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V).
- With LCD Display for easy charging status recognition
- Universal Worldwide AC Input: 110V-240V.
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- With negative delta V (- delta V) cut-off function for better life time battery performance
- Use constant current pulse charging system
- Each charging group is individual programmable in its function
- Recharges batteries in all capacities - 1 to 4pcs AAA, AA, C, D and 1 to 2pcs 9V
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries can be mixed to charge at the same time
- Recharges batteries in single or group
- Automatic charge and discharge function
- Automatic charge/discharge current selection for the different size of batteries
- Identification of defective cells
- Over temperature and short circuit protection
- With protection against wrong polarity
- With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection safety
- Charging time for different types of empty batteries.
- RoHS Certified.
- Packing: Each in a gift box
- Attach the adaptor with the AC outlet
the charger with the adaptor. The LED indicator lights in yellow and
the LCD screen flashes. (The 9V LED indicator light does not light)
AA/AAA/C/D batteries: insert AA/AAA/C/D batteries into the charger. If
te battery is not suitable for recharge, the LED indicator flashes in
red and LCD displays "BAD"
- If the battery is tuiable for
charging (battery voltage within the permitted rnage), fast charging
mode starts. The LED indicator lights in red and the LCD screen
displays bottom-up lading. The LCD screen stops flashing for several
seconds to indicate the battery capacity at each cycle.
the battery is full or the predetermined charging time (6 hours, which
is controlled by safety timer function) is over, the charger will
switch to trickle charge mode. The LED indicator lights in green and
the LCD screen displays "OK". The corresponding LCD display stops
flashings but lights.
- Press the discharge button for
several seconds to activate the discharge process. The LED indicator
lights in yellow and the LCD screen dsiplays to-down loading. It stops
flashing for several seconds to indicate battery capacity at each
cycle. The charger will switch to fast charging mode automatically when
the return voltage is reached. (Please note this charger can not
discharge 9V batteries.)
- For 9V batteries: insert 9V
battery into the charger. THe LED indcator lights in red. The LED still
lights in red after charing process is completed.
- Disconnect the charger from AC outlet
- Remove batteries from the charger
- It is recommended to charge batteries of the same capacity in each charging process.
| || |
Fast Charge Mode
| || |
Trickle Charge Mode
| || AA/C/D || AAA || 9V |
| Fast Charge || 1000mAh || 500mA || 13mA |
| Trickle Charge || 100mA || 50mA || ~ |
Charge Time (For Reference Only)
| Battery Size || |
| AAA || |
| AA || |
| C || |
| D || |
| 9V || |
1. For indoor use only
2. Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries
3. The appliance is not intended for use by children or under-age person without adult supervision
4. The battery shoud be disposed of safely
5. Batteries should not be thrown into household waster, open fire or water
Made In China